We use off-road vehicles like the Toyota Land Cruiser, specially outfitted for safaris. The vehicles have pop-up roofs raised by four pistons, which allow the guest to stand during game drives and enjoy a full view and complete freedom to take photographs and video.
All the off-road vehicles are fitted with a radio transmitter.
What do our safari packages include?Our packages include the off-road vehicle, a guide, overnight stays, meals, entrance fees to the parks protected areas, and all the visits and excursions described in the program.
To ensure the safari is carefree and safe, we insure all our guests with a Flying Doctors/AMREF policy.
- Safari circuit by customized 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof with your car and Guide for private safaris – shared for small groups safari
- Full board, from lunch on day 1 to lunch on the last –
small groups safari: full board, from dinner on day 1 to lunch on the last –
For both type of safari some lunches will be packed
- Entry fees to National Parks and Protected Areas
- All indicated activities
- English-speaking Guide (we have a limited number of Guides who speak French, Spanish, Italian and German, they are subject to availability at the time of booking)
- Northern Parks safaris: transfers to/from Kilimanjaro Airport/Arusha Airport –
- Flying Doctors AMREF insurance (air evacuation in case of emergency)
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- VAT (value added tax) 18%
- Northern parks land safaris: international and domestic flights –
Northern parks safaris by plane: international flights
Southerns parks safaris: international flights
- Entry visa (EU, CH, UK citizens = US$ 50, USA citizens = US$ 100, on arrival)
- Extras of personal nature
- Whatever not specified
How to plan a perfect safaris
We will draft your itinerary with you, starting from your tastes and specific interests, so it will be tailored to meet your needs and expectations.There are no set rules on how each day will develop and that is to be decided on the spot with the guide, based on what a particular region can offer on the days of your visit.
Generally, when you’ve settled into the lodge Safari Crew Tanzania vehicles organizing safari packages 1 you will be offered two game drives, one in the morning and the other in the late afternoon; the time in between will be spent at the lodge.On the days when there is a transfer from one lodge to another and the length of the journey prevents you reaching the lodge for lunch, you will be out all day and a packet lunch is provided. As a rough idea, one day will be enough for Lake Manyara, a day or two (at most) will suffice for the Ngorongoro Crater, one or two days to be devoted to Tarangire, at least two days (preferably three or four) for the Serengeti.